CONSIGNING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- DressCode only accepts clothing in new or lightly used condition
- All clothing must be cleaned prior to drop off at the store
- Clothing MUST be in a plastic 13 gallon garbage bag, nothing bigger (Please no boxes or containers)
- We will not accept large contractor bags, bins or hangers.
- There is a maximum of two bags per appointment.
- Please tie bags in a bow not a knot (those knots can be really hard to untie haha) .
Sweaters and shrugs
Long Sleeve/Winter Dresses
OF WHAT YOUR
You can redeem your balance at any
time via check or use your
balance as store credit!
We accept consignment by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
We DO NOT look at clothes when dropped off.
You have the option to donate or pick up the clothes we don't take.
Accepted clothing will be processed and put out
a week and a half after your drop them off.
We DO NOT call you to notify that the clothes are on the floor.
You can call us at anytime to see what was taken, how many items we took, and what was sold.
All items are on the floor for five months, with two months at full price and three months on sale.